Skip to main content

Shadowfax Pinot Noir

2020

Macedon Ranges, VIC

Pinot Noir

Bunches were hand picked then carefully sorted then destemmed into small open fermenters. Natural fermentation occurred with daily hand pump overs to extract fine tannins and flavour. After two weeks on skins it was 70% rested in used French hogshead while the other 30% was in new oak.  An elegant Pinot Noir, aromas of cardamon, sandalwood and citrus blossoms. Palate of wild berries, hints of tangerine, blackberries and soft spice. 

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.